- Time is TBDRegister https://bit.ly/33OZYS4
- Mon, Feb 08https://www.facebook.com/griefhealers/Feb 08, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM ESThttps://www.facebook.com/griefhealers/Hey Family join me and the "4EverHealed" organization on Monday night, (2/8/2021), 7:00 p.m. EST, where I will discuss children dealing with grief, loss, and unprecedented times of a time of COVID and other disruptions in normalness. https://twitter.com/4everhealed/status/1358138094113992704?s=20
- Mon, Aug 24See Zoom above (listed on flyer)
- Sat, Aug 01Safeway
- Wed, Jun 24Brescia University College
- Tue, May 12https://join.me/dcprojectconnectMayMay 12, 2020, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDThttps://join.me/dcprojectconnectMayFamily's lives can be disrupted and strained by the disruption of incarceration as well as reunification of a returning citizen's integration in the household. Stress peaks, financial considerations increase, and the risk for conflict can ensue. See registration.
- Tue, Apr 28Zoom Register https://bit.ly/33OZYS4
- Fri, Apr 17https://bit.ly/33OZYS4Apr 17, 2020, 8:30 PMhttps://bit.ly/33OZYS4Please share this seminar with your networks for families, advocates, and others who may need an uplift during these times of uncertainty. While we began this virtual hub for families affected by incarceration, we have expanded our outreach to people who may be stressed and need a bit of self-care.
- Wed, Mar 04Main OfficeMar 04, 2020, 3:00 PMMain OfficeWriting retreat. DC Project Connect Launched 3 storybooks and training curriculum. Executives and researchers will meet to evaluate and complete the training layout and content. This event is closed to the public. However, we welcome feedback on the website https://www.mystoryandme.com